New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
as of May 2021
• May 3~7 (M~F)
Teachers Appreciation Week
• May 3~5 (M~W)
Bring Mommy & Me Picture
• May 5 (Wed)
Cinco de Mayo
• May 7 (Fri)
Mothers Day Tea Party
• May 13 (Thu)
Crazy Socks Day
• May 20 (Thu)
St Jude Fund Raising
• May 28 (Fri)
Red, White & Blue Day
• May 31 (Mon)
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...