New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
as of July 2020
• Jul 2 (Thu)
• Jul 3 (Fri)
Sunnyvale/Walnut Creek Campus
• Jul 10 (Fri)
Hat Day• Jul 16,17 (Th,F)
Nap Outside Days
• Jul 22 (Wed)
• Jul 24 (Fri)
Yellow Shirt Day
• Jul 31 (Fri)
Bubble Fun Day
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...