New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
What's New• Mar 2 (Mon)
as of March 2020
Read Across America Day
Sunnyvale/Walnut Creek Campus
• Mar 2 ~ 6 (M~F)
Dr., Seuss Week
• Mar 12 (Thu)
Plant a Flower Day
• Mar 17 (Tue)
• Mar 19 (Thu)
• Mar 25 (Wed)
• Mar 27 (Fri)
Stuffed Animal Day
• Mar 31 (Tue)
Wear One-Color Day
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...