New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
as of February 2015
• Feb 7 (Sat) 10am~2pm
• Feb 14 (Sat) 10am~2pm
Walnut Creek Campus
• Feb 12 (Thur)
Valentine's Day Celebration
• Feb 13 (Fri) 5~6:30pm
Chinese New Year Potluck/Parade
• Feb 20 (Fri) 6:30~9:00pm (M-F)
Parent's Night Out
• Feb 27 (Fri) 6:00~7:00pm (M-F)
Chinese New Year Performance
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...