New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
as of March 2021
• Mar 2 (Tue)
Dr. Seuss' Day
• Mar 11 (Thu)
Mar 17 (Wed)
St. Patrick's Day
• Mar 19 (Fri)
Sunnyvale Campus• Mar 22~26 (M~F)
• Mar 25 (Thu)
Stuffed Animal Day
• Mar 31 (Wed)
Making Rice Krispies
• Feb 17 (Wed)
• Feb 19 (Fri)
Virtual Dentist Day
• Feb 26 (Fri)
Making Tang Yuan
Sunnyvale/Walnut Creek Campus
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...