New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
as of March 2015
• Mar 5 (Thur)
• Mar 6 (Fri) 6:30pm
Parent's Night Out
• Mar 7 (Sat) 2:00pm
Keyboard Group Lessons open house
• Mar 14 (Sat) 3:00pm
New Keyboard Group Lessons start
• Mar 17 (Tue)
Green Day/St. Patrick's Day
• Mar 16~20 (Mon~Fri)
Parent/Teacher Conferences - Blue Room
• Mar 23~27 (Mon~Fri)
Parent/Teacher Conferences - Yellow Room
• Mar 30~Apr 2 (Mon~Thur)
Parent/Teacher Conferences - Red Room
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...