New World Child Development Center
New World Child Development Center’s goal is to meet parents’ need by creating a balanced, harmonious environment, where which ethical standards are cultivated and the child’s potential is challenged.
We promote the development of the whole child by:
- Developing a positive and healthy self-image through understanding and respecting individual differences.
- Promoting curiosity and interests in their world to enjoy the process of learning.
- Helping the child master effective communication skills through an open environment that encourages self-expression and group discussion.
- Establish sanitary health habits.
- Fostering the unique creativity in each child by actively encouraging various forms of creativity.
- Facilitating learning about the world through science experiments, literature, field trips and hands-on projects.
as of October 2015
• Nov 21 (Sat) 10am - 2pm
Walnut Creek Campus
• Oct 10 (Sat)
New Keyboard Lessons
• Oct 7-16 (W-F)
Yellow Room Conferences
• Oct 19-23 (M-F)
Red Room Conferences
• Oct 26-30 (M-F)
Blue Room Conferences
• Oct 21 (W)
• Oct 28 (W)
Black and Orange Day
• Oct 21 (W)Pumpkin PatchSunnyvale Campus• Oct 28 (W)Black and Orange DaySunnyvale Campus• Oct 21 (W)Pumpkin PatchSunnyvale Campus• Oct 28 (W)Black and Orange DaySunnyvale Campus• Oct 30 (F)
Halloween Costume Parade and Potluck
• For those interested in a Mandarin-English Bilingual Program, .......
• Dedicated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.
• Best of the Bay ...