New World CDC- Walnut Creek Campus
Our curriculum centers around art, music, math, science, and nature. We are academic based in a home-like setting. Our mission is to provide a variety of experiences and opportunities to learn, create, and discover the world around us. We teach basic skills of reading, writing, math, and science in a developmentally appropriate way. Our teachers challenge and reinforce each stage of development to create habits of independent thinking, a positive self-image, attitudes of social cooperation and moral responsibility. We foster an appreciation for uniqueness and differences in personalities, abilities, and appearances. Children learn by observing both teachers and other children. Our primary goal is to prepare our children to develop to their full potential as thinking, feeling human beings. Although our school appears informal, the program and environment are the result of careful planning.
Please visit the following links for this campus:
As of January, 2009
• February 7: Open House (10am - 2pm) Sunnyvale Campus, 730 E. Homestead Rd.
• February 22: Open House (1pm - 3pm) Cupertino Campus, 10885 S. Blaney Ave.
• January 31: Chinese New Year Celebration( 11am - 12pm) with Lion Dance Performance
• Wonderful curriculum, friendly staff. My Kids love it!
• Delegated teachers, interesting lessons, my son won't want to miss a school day.